The work of Presbytery is supported by a number of Committees and Personnel.
The Business Committee arranges how the work of Pesbytery is done and comprises the Presbytery Office Bearers: Moderator, Clerk, Depute Clerk, Treasurer, convenors of each of the committees and a business committee convener. Please click on the name to contact any of the Office Bearers.
The Working Committees are:
- Strategy - Ministry, Planning Parish Strategy
- Stewardship - Finance and Property
- Church in Community - Mission & Discipleship; Local Church Review
- Church and Global Society - Overseas Mission, Ethics and politics
- Complaints - addresses complaints and legal matters
- Oversight - Ensures things are done properly and legally
The Presbytery also has some officebearers. Each member of Presbytery is appointed to a committee.
To find out more about each of the committees, please click on their name.